If you’re reading this blog you’ve done your research and consulted your doctor or primary care physician and have concluded that using CBD will improve your physical and mental well being. Great!
You may also be looking for the purest and fastest delivery system for CBD. Look no further. CBD Buds are one of the best and efficient ways to get the CBD dosage you require. In this blog we’ll discuss some of the attributes of CBD Buds.
(If you do not currently smoke or have not smoked in the past, this delivery system is not for you. Please try tinctures or edibles.)
CBD is derived from Hemp. Hemp is a type of cannabis sativa plant, and ‘hemp buds’ are the flowers of the hemp plant. These buds hold high concentrations of cannabinoids compared to the stalk, leaves and roots of the plant.
- CBD-rich hemp buds offer an alternative to CBD oil as a source of CBD that can be smoked.
- Hemp based CBD has a low THC content ( usually less than 0.3% ) allowing it to be sold legally across America.
- In the context of hemp buds, CBD richness is referring to the CBD content of a cannabis strain.
- Strains each have their own unique cannabinoid profile, determined by what cannabinoids they contain and in what quantities.
- Currently one hundred and thirteen different cannabinoids have been isolated from the cannabis plant.
- CBD and THC are the predominant two.
a demand for CBD-rich strains of cannabis has emerged.”
When you decide to get started, make sure you go with a reputable shop.
The sales associates should know where the product came from and the exact amount of CBD in the buds, as well as, the THC levels. Check out the guys at Deep Six CBD they really know their stuff. They’ll be able to suggest different products, from CBD cigars to pre-packaged flavored buds. Until next time, be well.