We know by now how much humans benefit from CBD. It has proven to lessen the effects of anxiety and depression and relieve chronic pain, such as arthritis. But, did you know that CBD can also help our furry, four-legged friends too? In an article published on topdogtips.com, scientists have been studying the health benefits, as well as safety, of using CBD for dogs. As a result, we now know much more about how dogs recover from many conditions they’re prone to, some of which were said to be fatal, thanks to CBD products.
Doggy Diseases: Relief Is Here!
Both humans and dogs have a lot more in common than you would think when it comes to the effects of CBD. Because both humans and dogs have CB-1 receptors in their brains and CB-2 receptors in their body, their responses to CBD treatments are similar. Topdogtips.com outlines several ailments that effect dogs and how CBD for dogs has helped. Let’s explore just a few.
- Epilepsy: CBD can reduce the occurrence of seizures in dogs with epilepsy that does not respond to traditional treatments.
- Tumors: CBD treatments on dogs can kill off or reduce the size of tumors prior to surgery.
- Anxiety: CBD is a useful treatment for dogs with anxiety that do not respond to, or are unable to take, traditional medications due to pre-existing conditions and/or side effects of typical psychiatric medications.
- Bone Health: CBD stimulates new bone growth in dogs who have suffered breaks and strengthens bones that are weakened due to osteoporosis.
- Arthritis Pain: CBD directly effects arthritis pain by reducing inflammation.
It’s sad to see that our pups suffer many of the same conditions that affect their keepers, but it’s amazing that a single, natural remedy, can help two different species in the same ways.
Treats for Treatment
We, at Deep Six CBD, love our pets and are extremely happy to be able to offer you CBD products to treat yours.
We have a variety of doggy treats produced by Wildlife CBD. Their oven baked doggy bone treats are available in mini bones at 5mg of CBD per bone and regular size at 10mg per bone. Also available, are their dog treats at 2.5mg per treat that come in apple or sweet potato flavor.
We also sell hemp supplement tinctures for dogs and for cats. The Elite Hemp Supplements come in 1oz. (30mL) droplet bottles with 300mg of CBD. Your furry friends will love these drops; bacon flavored for dogs and tuna flavored for cats. This is medicine that your pets will definitely look forward to taking.
Next is every dog’s favorite: PEANUT BUTTER!! The peanut butter CBD treats are made with 100% natural ingredients and no GMOs. These are offered in strengths of 150mg, 300mg, and 750mg per serving. Please consider the size of your dog prior to ordering and always speak to your veterinarian prior to beginning a CBD regiment for your pet.
To round out our pet options, we offer 200mg Wildlife CBD mist spray that offers your pet a fast-acting dose of CBD while freshening their breath at the same time. The spray method of administering CBD allows for quick absorption and their kisses will taste like peppermint. It’s a win win!
Hey, if your pooch loves their treats, they’re going to love how they feel and they’re going to love you even more!