- The CBD in an edible is combined with other foodstuffs.
- This means that the CBD is released slowly over long periods of time as food is digested.
- The result is a long-lasting CBD experience.
- CBD edibles can last between two and four hours longer than vaped or smoked methods.
- They’re easy to dose. CBD edibles come in pre-dosed servings, allowing you complete control of how much you consume to achieve the results you want..
- CBD edibles are a helpful general remedy. Most of us will take an ibuprofen or another anti-inflammatory drug after a minor injury, headache, or joint pain. CBD has been found to work for these same problems, but in a way that works with the body’s existing endocannabinoid system
- They’re available online.
- They come in discreet packaging, easily carried in your pocket, backpack, or purse.
Edibles are a personal favorite of mine for all the reasons stated above. It’s a great way to manage my day-to-day stress and promote positive mental health. Besides which, it’s always great to have an alternative to over-the-counter medications.
Never forget: it’s your body, and you only get one. Take control and know what you’re putting in it.
Until next time…